Yes, you can get the money left in your closed Cash App account. If you are unable to get access to your closed Cash App account, need not worry. Here you will find the solution to access the old Cash App account. Cash App stores all your Cash App account information in its database. Therefore, users can contact Cash App Support on Cash App to get help in this regard. You can retrieve your Old or Closed Cash App account in both cases, whether you have a mobile number and email ID linked to it or not. You have to go through certain steps to get back access to the cash app closed account. These steps are under:
· Open your phone and download Cash App.
· Now, set up a new Cash App account.
· Enter the e-mail ID and mobile number.
· Link your bank account with Cash App using the same debit card, which you used in the closed account.
· Now, go to the profile section on Cash App.
· Tap on the ‘Support’ button and click on 'Can’t Access Account’
· Send a request to Cash App support using your e-mail.
· The cash App support team will send an e-mail to you and will verify your authenticity on Cash App.
· If the Support team gets satisfactory answers from you, your closed account will be merged with the new one.
· Now, you can withdraw or send money left in your closed account.
|| || || || || ||